Call Ends: August 31st at Midnight EST
SPCC is looking to add members to its Color Combo challenge team!! SPCC design team members are proudly called SP Divas!
We are looking for designers who love working with color combos! SPCC is a weekly color combo challenge blog. We have great color combos, great prizes, and even greater participants. If you think you have what it takes to be a designer for the SPCC challenge blog, then read on!
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to work with colors. You do not have to be an established designer and you do not need to be experienced in being published or anything. All we ask is that you are willing to give us your best work on a weekly basis! We are looking for any types of paper crafters!
• 6 months, September 2011 –March 2012 with the ability to stay on the team even further.
Design Team Responsibilities:
• Must be able to design a project based on a given color combo, every week (DT Members are given the combos over a month in advance so they have plenty of time to complete each combo)
• Must leave comments for participants on our weekly challenges every week.
• Must have a blog and update at least weekly
• Must post their DT project to their blog during each week along with the color swatch and a link back to the SPCC Blog
• Your bio and headshot will be showcased on the SPCC blog
• A link to your blog will be placed in the sidebar under the SPCC DT section
• Each team member will receive a welcome package of products sold at the SP Store.
Play along with a MINIMUM of 1 SPCC challenge between now and the end of the DT call. There will be a total of 4 SPCC challenges between now and then so 1 should be easy to do. You should actually LINK your projects in the linky widgets to your blog and play along for real. The more you participate, the better you will look as a candidate for the position. This is how I will be mainly judging your work!!
Email Samantha at email@example.com the following information:
4. Blog address:
5. The number of the challenge you participated in (I will go back and look!):
6. Why do you want to be Diva at SPCC?
7. If not selected for the design team, would you be interested in being a Finally Friday host or a guest designer in the future?