Hello SPCCers and welcome newbies! Welcome to the first ever Challenge Blog Owners Blog Hop!!
What is SPCC?
I would like to take a moment to introduce you to our challenge blog SPCC! SPCC stands for Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combos. My name is Samantha and I am a daily blogger at Scrapmaster's Paradise (hence the name). I am a challenge junkie, and a Stampin' UP demonstrator. I decided to combine my love of challenges and color and create SPCC. SPCC is a weekly color combo challenge blog based on Stampin' UP colors, but you can use any brand of products you want. Each Monday, I post a brand new color challenge and you have until the following Monday to play along for a chance to win a great prize and a chance as a top 5 pick. We have a bunch of fun here so I hope you will stick around after the blog hop!! PLEASE READ HERE FOR MY CURRENT DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!
Blog Hop Challenge
For this special Blog Hop Week, I have created this Hoppin' Combo Challenge:
This card features the Stampin' UP Season of Friendship stamp set (for the tree and leaves), Grateful Greetings stamp set (for the larger sentiment), and The More the Merrier stamp set (for the acorn & circle sentiment).
Up for grabs is this lovely prize pack:
Included (All Stampin' UP items):
- Holiday Collections stamp set
- Some Felt Flurries Snowflakes
- Elastic cording
- Three stampin spots: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White,
- One Sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- You will get one entry for leaving a comment on this post.
- You will get two entries for becoming a follower and leaving a comment on this post telling me you became a follower.
- You will get two entries for becoming an email subscriber to this blog and leaving a comment on this post telling me you became a subscriber.
- You will get two entries for having the SPCC Button proudly displayed on your blog and leaving me a comment so I can go see it!
- You will get two entries for signing up for my Stampin' UP newsletter (USA ONLY!!!).
Thank you all for visiting! be sure to sign up for email updates and become a follower so you don't miss out on any SPCC happenings! I hope you will come back and visit soon :O)
Sewn Together/Sew Many Cards
You can start from the beginning of the blog hop here: www.scrapsketch.com
Play Along with the Hoppin' Combo by adding your direct link to Mr. Linky here:
|1. Samantha (Creator)|
3. Cynthia Crusan-Noble
8. Kim Tupponce
9. Roxanne McCleary
14. Deanne K
18. Emma H
20. Paula Armbrust
21. Terry EO
27. Jessica Gadd
|29. Natalie McBroom|
30. Gwen Y.
32. Kimberly Sullivan
33. Tanya P
34. Kim Sparks
35. Jodi Sutterley
36. Carol N
37. Kerri Yarus
38. Deb Matherne
39. Caroyn W
41. Lelsie Lawter
42. Miranda Wedekind