Design Team Call: Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos
Call Ends: October 31st at Midnight EST
SPCC is looking to fill one design team opening!! SPCC design team members are proudly called SP Divas! Depending on the number of applications we receive, we may look to add on more than one designer to the team. I highly encourage you to try out.
We are looking for one designer who loves working with color combos! SPCC is a weekly color combo challenge blog. We have great color combos, great prizes, and even greater participants. If you think you have what it takes to be a designer for a hot new challenge blog, then read on!
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to work with colors. You do not have to be an established designer and you do not need to be experienced in being published or anything. All we ask is that you are willing to give us your best work!
• 4 months, November 2009 –February 2010
Design Team Responsibilities:
• Each designer will be placed on the Card or the Scrapbook team.
• Must be able to design a project based on a given color combo, every other week (DT Members are given the combos over a month in advance so they have plenty of time to complete each combo)
• Must leave comments for participants on our weekly challenges
• Must have a blog and update at least weekly
• Must post their DT project to their blog during their design week
• Your bio and headshot will be showcased on the SPCC blog
• A link to your blog will be placed in the sidebar under the SPCC DT section
• At the end of your term, you will receive a RAK package from me if you complete your term.
Play along with a MINIMUM of 2 SPCC challenges between now and the end of the DT call. There will be a total of 6 SPCC challenges between now and then so 2 should be easy to do (SPCC#16- #21). You should actually LINK your projects in the Mr. Linky widgets to your blog and play along for real. The more you participate, the better you will look as a candidate for the position. This is how I will be mainly judging your work!!
Email Samantha at email@example.com the following information:
5. Blog address:
6. The number of the two challenges you participated in (I will go back and look!):
7. Do you use Stampin’ UP products? Are you a SU demonstrator (there are no right or wrong answers here)?
8. Why do you want to be Diva at SPCC?
9. Would you prefer to be on the Cards or the Scrapbooks team if selected?
10. If not selected for the design team, would you be interested in being a Finally Friday host or a guest designer in the future?