I have had many of you ask how to go about adding the SPCC blinkie to your blog so I have decided to write up some step by step instructions for how to add the blinkie if you have a blog at blogger.com ( this would be anyone using a blog address as something.blogspot.com )
To get the blinkie added:
- Go to your dashboard (go can get there from the blogger.com page where you sign in)
- Click on the "Layout" link under your blog name
- There should be a place on the page that says "add a gadget"
- When a box pops up, click on the plus sign symbol next to the gadget called "Html/java script"
- A new window should pop up that has a place for a title and then a place for text. Copy and paste the text from under the blinkie listed on the SPCC sidebar.
- Then save and you should have the blinkie!
- On the "Layout" page, you can move the widgets so you can put them in whatever order you want them to show up in.
If someone could email me the steps for adding the blinkie using typepad or wordpress I would really appreciate it!!